- “I feel like I am getting sick”
- “I don’t want to get sick”
- “I am fighting something off”
None of these words make me feel strong or empowered. I don’t want to be at battle.
So here is what I have come up with:
“I am consistently supporting my body!”
“Gauging my Energy Input and Output”
“My symptoms are my body’s innate senses keeping bad bacteria and viruses from taking over.”
“I embrace my fever, my runny nose, getting under the cover’s as often as I can, buying the softest tissues and hydrating regularly with water and tea.”
- Ginger everything! Tea. Smoothies. Kombucha…
- Raw Garlic daily. (push things out the pores!)
- Fermented something everyday + spicy things!
- Eucalyptus Oil, inhale and rub on chest, neck and philtrum. (opening the upper respiratory system)
- Clove and Rosemary oil on bottom of feet before bed! (boost immune system)
- AVOID added sugars and processed chemicalized junk food.
- Good Easy Rest with my phone on airplane mode an hour before bed.
What to do for an hour without my phone?
- Brush, Floss, and Scrape the tongue.
- Journal about the day, and plans and intentions for tomorrow.
- Read a book! I am currently rereading Into The Wild 🙂
I am sending you all Loving Strengthening and Lengthening Vibes as we transition to Autumn.